Last updated: 15th April 2019
Who We Are
WeeTech UK Limited is a leading provider of Epos systems and Marketing support. We act as the data controller for our customers and employees.
WeeTech UK Limited (‘WeeTech’ ‘we’ us’ ‘our’ ‘service’) is a company registered in Scotland with the Company Number of SC567784 our registered address is 162 Darnley Street, Glasgow G41 2LL Scotland.
We will refer to https://www.weetechgroup.com/ as the ‘Website’.
In accordance to the Data Protection Act of 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in addition to other applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations (Data Protection Legislations) we are the data controller for all the Personal Information you provide. This means that we determine the means and purpose of the processing.
If you need any more information or would like to ask a question regarding our data handling and your privacy please contact us via the details provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
When You Purchase a POS System
When you make the decision to work with us and purchase our POS system we may need to collect and use your personal information in order to create an account for the business that has requested our services. Below we have outlined the type of Personal Information we may require.
· Forename, Surname
· Postal Address
· Invoicing Details
· Supplementary Information
· Email Address
· Telephone Number
· Mobile Number
Contacting our Support Team
At WeeTech we have a 24/7 on demand Customer Support Team who is there to support you and your business. You may contact them regarding things like changing your menu and prices on your system or you may have a technical question. During your call we may ask for some Personal Information which may help with your inquiry. Below we have outlined the type of Information we may require.
· Your Name
· Business Details (name of business, phone number).
· Additional Information you may voluntarily tell us.
Using Our Website
You can use most parts of our website without providing us with any Personal Information. If you choose to contact us via our Website to get a Quote or upload user information, WeeTech will collect the information you provide. Examples of this information are provided below:
· Your Name
· Email Address
· Landline Number
· Mobile Number
At times we may also collect technical information about you when you visit our Website. We have provided more information regarding this issue on our Cookies Policy. Examples of this information are provided below.
· Your Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your PC to the internet.
· The type of browser you are using and its version
· Time Zone
· Operating system and platform, and browser plug-in types and versions.
We may also work with third-party advertising networks, analytic providers and search engine providers who may provide us with general aggregated anonymous information about you.
What we do with the Information
We will only use your information regulated by all the Data Protection Legislations and we will always do this under a documented lawful basis for processing. Below are the reasons why we may use your personal information.
· To Create an account for you when you use our Services
· To send you electronic Invoices for using our Services
· To process your requests for our Services
· To allow you to use our Service efficiently
· To give you information that you request
· To let you know about any changes to our Services
· For troubleshoots, statistical analysis and testing purposes
· To keep our Service and Website secure
· There are times where we will provide you with information about our services via promotional emails or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services. However we will only do this if we have obtained your PERMISSION.
Please remember you are under no obligations to opt-in to any marketing communications from us. You can easily opt-out of this form of data use by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work hard to ensure that a Lawful basis exists for all the Personal Information which we process at WeeTech. We will never keep or process your information longer than legally required. This will be in order for us to provide you with a contractual service between you and WeeTech, or if you have provided us with permission to process your information for other reasons. If we process your information in accordance to Data Protection Legislations we will always inform you of our legitimate business interest and your right to object.
The Data Protection Legislations give you the right to access your Personal Information. We will always inform you of the lawful reasons in which we process your information.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Your security is key for us. We work tirelessly and monitor for breaches and potential weaknesses in our system in order to ensure that we protect your Personal Information.
We ensure that all the information we collect from you is protected from loss, manipulation, unauthorised disclosure, falsification, unauthorised disclosure, destruction and unauthorised access. We take the appropriate technical measures such as using firewalls and data encryption to safeguard your information. All the information you provide is kept on our Cloud System in the EU and only employees with legitimate reasons such as fulfilling their job responsibilities have access to this.
Please bear in mind that providing information over the internet is not completely safe and you do so at your own risk.
The Transfer of your Information
We will only process and store your data inside the European Economic Area, we shall not transfer your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area unless we have ensured that your Personal Information is under the correct level of protection and legal safeguards in line with the Data Protection Legislations.
The Sharing of your Information
There are times where we may share your information with third-parties i.e.
· We may use analytics and search engines to assist us with the optimisation of our Website.
· We may use carefully processors or sub-processors to help us collect, manage and store your information. This is managed under the terms of a written data-processing agreement.
· We may at times use third parties to help us market and improve our services. If we provide any of your personal information to them we will ensure this is done with all consideration of the Data Protection Legislation.
· If WeeTech is ever acquired by a third-party then the Personal Information we hold is considered as transferred assets. We will process your Personal Information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your Personal Information in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
Your access to the Personal Information
We are obligated under the Data Protection Legislations to allow you control over your Personal Information. You are within your rights to access any Personal Information we hold regarding you. You can do this by contacting WeeTech by using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section.
You can only access information that is related to you or a person you have the authority to act on behalf off. We will require a confirmation of your ID before providing you with any information regarding the data we hold. If you are unable to provide us with the required information to prove your identity then WeeTech reserves the right to refuse you access to the Personal Information.
Your rights regarding the Personal Information we hold regarding you are;
· The right to change any inaccuracies in the information we hold
· The right to erase some of the information we hold in specific circumstances
· The right to request a transfer of your information to another controller and the right to object or restrict the processing of your information in specified circumstances.
If you have given us consent to use and process your information, you are well within your rights to withdraw this consent via the information provided on this policy. It is our duty to ensure that you have a choice. When we have received the notification with the instructions to withdraw your consent, we will do so.
You can withdraw your consent or access any information we hold by contacting us at email@example.com. We will process your request in 30 working days.
You have the right to issue a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office, the data protection supervisory authority for Scotland https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
If you need to contact us regarding any Data Protection issues you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org